In some instances, you may want only include one specific SKU in orders. You can accomplish this by creating an Order Item Attribute Filter rule in PackageBee.
Normally, an Order Item Attribute Filter Rule is used to remove matching order items. But in this case, you can configure it to include only the items that are matched.
Create Order Item Attribute Filter to include only specific SKUs
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of the Store. In the Store view, click the Rules tab.
- Click +Add rule.
- Give the rule a descriptive name. Then, click +Add action.
- In the Rule Category option list, select Filter order items.
- In the top-left of the For Every Order Item box, click Edit.
- In the drop-down menu next to IF, choose the logical operator NOT.
- In the drop-down menu next to NOT, select Compare Order Item attribute.
- In the second drop-down, select SKU.
Leave the third drop-down set to is.
In the fourth drop-down, enter the value of the SKU to include.
- Click OK, and Save changes.
This rule will now exclude all orders that do not have the SKU specified. As a result, only orders with the specified SKU will be included.
Please sign in to leave a comment.