The Order Item Attribute Filter rule can be used to filter out order items with certain characteristics from an order. For example, if an order item's SKU is ABC123, remove that item from the order.
The parameters of this rule are:
- Attribute - A list of attributes of an order which can be used to filter, e.g. product SKU, product name.
- Comparison type - Determines how the value that you specify should be compared to the actual value of the attribute, e.g. "Starts with".
- Value - The value of an order attribute, e.g. ABC123
To add a new Order Item Attribute Filter rule:
- Open the desired store.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click +Add rule.
- Name your rule and click +Add action.
- Select Filter Order Items from the Select Action to Perform option list.
- Select Compare Order Item attribute.
- Specify an attribute and a value.
- Click OK and Save changes.
To filter orders by attributes of orders, see Order Attribute Filter Rule.