PackageBee connects eCommerce merchants, stores, and third-party warehouses to automate order fulfillment.
Follow these steps to connect a new Store and a Warehouse in your PackageBee workflow.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- In the upper-right of the Connections view, click Add connection.
- The Connection Wizard opens to guide you through the connection setup. Under Basic Information, enter a name for your new Connection, and click Continue.
- Under Warehouse Setup, enter a name for your Warehouse (in subsequent connections, this Warehouse will be available from the Select a warehouse drop-down menu). In the Fulfillment Provider dropdown, select the third party logistics company that fulfills your orders. In this case we have selected Fulfillment by Amazon.
- After selecting the fulfillment provider, enter its connection details. In order to do that, you will need to gather the API credentials from your fulfillment provider. Click Test Connection to verify your details. Then click Continue.
- Under Store Setup, in the Store Name field, enter the name of the store. In the Select a Platform dropdown, select the store's platform. In this example, we've chosen Amazon (US).
- After selecting the platform, enter its connection details. Different fields are available for different platforms. Click Test Connection to verify your details, Then click Add connection.
- The Connections view displays your new Connection. Your Store and Warehouse are now connected, with your company (the Merchant) in the middle, monitoring and controlling the connection.
- The new Connection is initially disabled. To enable it, in the upper-right of the Connections view, click Actions > Enable.
- Refresh the page, and you'll notice the gray Disabled indicator is now green, and Enabled.
Your connection is now active and orders will be automatically imported from the shopping carts of your Store to your warehouse management system (WMS). This will happen every 15 minutes.
Likewise, the warehouse inventory information will be pulled from the WMS and sent to the carts of your eCommerce system. This will happen every 60 minutes. Order tracking information will be sent to the carts every four (4) hours.
You can add as many different stores as you like, by repeating the process described above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.