The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Shopify API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your Shopify warehouse.
- In Connection details, enter your Shopify Shop name.
- Scroll down and click Authorize.
- In the pop-up window, log in to Shopify.
- In the Authorize PackageBee window, scroll down and click Authorize App.
When authorization is complete, you are returned to the PackageBee warehouse setup.
- Select the Fulfillment Location as configured in Shopify.
- Edit any of the following settings:
- Set Order Financial Status — one of:
- Order Type — one of:
- Inventory Behavior — one of:
Decrement Ignoring Policy
Decrement Obeying Policy
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview