Connecting PackageBee and ShipWorks requires configuration of both platforms at the same time.
Overview of configuration steps:
- In PackageBee:
- Add a new connection, and copy the provided Callback URL, Callback API Key, and Callback Shared Secret.
- In ShipWorks:
- Create a new API Key.
- Create a new Order Source using the PackageBee Callback credentials.
- In PackageBee:
- Enter the ShipWorks API Key and Order Source ID.
Detailed steps are listed below.
Create a new Connection in PackageBee
- In PackageBee, go to Connections.
- In the upper-right, click Add Connection.
- Under Basic Information, enter a Connection Name, such as the name of the store and warehouse.
- Under Create a New Warehouse, enter a Warehouse Name, and click Continue.
- On the next screen, under Warehouse Setup, you'll see the generated Callback URL, Callback API Key, and Callback Shared Secret.
Create a new API Key in ShipWorks
Keep the PackageBee window open while you perform the following ShipStation steps in a separate browser tab/window.
- In another browser tab/window, go to your ShipWorks API Settings.
- Under API Keys, under Add an API Key, enter a Description for this API Key, such as
- Click Add.
The API Key is generated and shown.
Create a new Order Source in ShipWorks
- Under ShipWorks Order Sources, enter a Description, such as the name of the warehouse and the word
- Enter the Callback URL, Callback API Key, and Callback Secret Key from PackageBee.
In PackageBee, next to each Callback value, click the copy button to copy that value to your clipboard, then paste the value into the corresponding field in ShipWorks.
- Click Add to create the Order Source.
The Order Source ID is generated and shown.
Enter API Key and Order Source ID in PackageBee
- Go back to the PackageBee window, and enter the API Key and Order Source ID from ShipWorks.
- Click Continue to proceed to Store configuration.
For the Store configuration, proceed to the documentation for the store platform.
Back to: Integration Overview