The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your Shopify warehouse.
- In Connection details, enter the Shopify Shop name.
- Scroll down and click the Authorize button.
- A Shopify window opens. If prompted to log in, enter the email address of your Shopify account, and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Log in.
- In the Authorize PackageBee window, scroll down and click Authorize App.
When authorization is complete, you are returned to the PackageBee warehouse setup.
- Select your Fulfillment Location from the drop-down menu.
- Edit any of the following settings:
- Order Financial Status — one of:
- Order Type — one of:
- Inventory Behaviour — one of:
Decrement Ignoring Policy
Decrement Obeying Policy
- Click Save changes.
Next: Review Order Status