Before Dropstream can automatically send orders from your Fulfillment By Amazon account you will need to enable access to your Application Programming Interface (API). Then, you must take note of the Merchant ID for entry in PackageBee.
Gather Merchant ID from FBA
- In your browser, go to http://developer.amazonservices.com.
- Click Sign up for MWS. If prompted, log in to Amazon Seller Central.
- On the Amazon Marektplace Web Services page, click the radio button next to I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Enter Dropstream for the Application Name, and 5959-1916-0995 for the Application's Developer Account Number.
- Click Next.
- Take note of the displayed Merchant ID.
For more information, including how to integrate an EU (Europe) or AU (Australia) FBA account, see: