When a package is shipped, PackageBee sends the tracking numbers to the online shopping cart. This also closes the order and notifies the shopper that their package is on the way.
By default, order tracking information is sent to the carts every four (4) hours. To change that interval, you can edit the Shipment schedule.
Edit Shipment schedule
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection that you want to edit.
- Click the Shipments tab.
- On the right, in the Control Panel, click Actions > Edit schedule.
Note In the Actions menu, you should Enable order status import if you have not done so already.
- Change the existing Shipment schedule by editing the hourly interval.
- You can add multiple overlapping intervals using the Add Schedule menu. Intervals can be specified in minutes, hours, or days.
The new schedule interval is added to the list. To remove an interval, click Delete.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Your updated Shipment schedule is shown in the Control Panel.