To find orders to view or perform actions on them, you can search for them.
Using the Search/Filter tool, you can search for orders by text or order number, and filter the results by fulfillment status, date, and more.
Order searches can then be exported as a CSV for your records.
Search for Orders
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Orders.
- In the Search/Filter Orders bar, enter a search term (such as a complete order number, or a partial customer name). The term can include spaces.
- Press Tab or Enter to finish typing the search term. It is shown as a gray block with a small X.
- To edit the term, double-click it.
- To remove the term, click the X.
- To add another term, continue typing in the search field, and press Tab or Enter when done.
- To run the search, click the search icon (magnifying glass).
The search results are displayed.
Combine multiple search terms
If you want to refine the search, you can type additional terms in the Search/Filter bar, pressing Tab or Enter after each term. Click the search icon to update the search results.
Apply search filters
You can further refine a search using the filters in the four drop-down menus under the Search/Filter field:
- Ordered At - Specify a range of dates when the desired order(s) were placed.
- Store - Specify the eCommerce Store where the orders were placed.
- Fulfillment Status - Find orders with a specific status, e.g., New, Open, Shipped, or Error.
- Merchant - Find orders designated for fulfillment by a specific Merchant/Warehouse.
For example, you can choose "Error" in the Fulfillment Status menu to display only those orders that match your search terms, that also failed with an error status.
The filter appears next to your search terms in the Search/Filter bar. You can add multiple filters.
Click the search icon to apply the filter(s).
The results are updated accordingly.
Using search results
In the search results, you can click an External ID (order number) to view the details for that order.
Or, select one or more orders by checking the box next to the External ID. Then, click an action button to Reprocess, Archive, Reset, or Delete the selected orders.
- Reprocess - Retry the most recent process step for an imported Order. For example, if an order fails because of invalid or missing data, you can manually edit the data, then reprocess the order to retry and continue processing.
- Archive - Disable future processing of an order, while retaining all order data. Archived orders receive no further processing. (An archived order cannot be restored; to reprocess an archived order, it must be deleted, so that it may be reimported from the eCommerce store.)
- Reset - Revert all processing performed on an order, returning it to the state when it was first imported. Any modifications made to the order in PackageBee (either by automated rules, or by manual edits) are reverted and lost. When you reset an order, its processing in PackageBee begins again, as if the order had just been imported.
- Delete - Delete all data for an order from PackageBee. The order data is not modified in the eCommerce store. After an order is deleted in PackageBee, it cannot be undeleted. However, if the order still exists in your eCommerce store, and is eligible for import, it will be automatically imported again to PackageBee.
Take care when performing an order action, especially a reset or delete. The action is performed immediately, and there is no undo.
Export results to CSV
To save your search results as a spreadsheet, click Export to CSV at the bottom of any search results page.
The CSV file is exported and downloaded to your browser. The file can then be imported to a spreadsheet editor such as Excel or Google Docs.
Reset the search
To clear all search terms and reset the search results, click the to the right of the search icon.
Next: Edit an Order
Please sign in to leave a comment.