The Connection Wizard guides you through the creation of a new PackageBee Connection.
Add a new Connection
- In the PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- In the upper-right, click +Add Connection.
- In the Connection Wizard, give your connection a descriptive Name, and click Continue.
- Select an existing Warehouse from your account using the dropdown menu. Or, enter a name to create a new Warehouse entry, and select the platform of your Warehouse, and enter the required platform credentials. Then, click Continue.
Warehouse configuration options vary by provider. For detailed instructions, go to PackageBee Integrations, and click the name of your provider.
- Choose an existing Store. Or, to create a new Store, give your Store a descriptive Name, select the platform, and enter the required credentials.
Store configuration options vary by provider. For detailed instructions, go to PackageBee Integrations, and click the name of your provider.
- Click Add Connection to complete the Connection setup.
Your new connection is displayed in the Connections view (Dashboard > Connections).
For more information about creating a new connection, see our Quickstart guide.
Next: Connection Features