The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Note: Walmart Drop Ship Vendor and Walmart Marketplace require different API credentials. For Walmart Marketplace integrations, please see:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
Follow these steps to enable access to the Walmart Drop Ship Vendor API.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Walmart DSV store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials.
- Click Save changes.
Notes about order import
- Orders are imported from the Walmart Marketplace API based on the Created date in Walmart DSV.
- The initial order import is based on the Accept Orders After date entered in your store settings in PackageBee.
- Each subsequent order import has a lookback window of 1 hour from the last successful order import.