The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API Credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your NetSuite store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Account ID
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Fulfillment Location ID — Specifies the fulfillment location for this connection if multiple locations are available.
- Carrier Integration — Enable if the account uses carrier integrations. (default: disabled)
- Per Line Location — Enable if using multiple fulfillment locations. (default: disabled)
- Multi Location Inventory — Enable if tracking inventory at multiple locations. (default: disabled)
- Include Shipping Cost — Enable to update shipping cost sent by the merchant. (default: disabled)
- Set Fulfillment Shipping Method - When exporting shipment tracking data to NetSuite, look up the ship method defined in NetSuite that matches the shipment's carrier name and service level. (default: enabled)
- Order Import Saved Search ID - Import orders from a NetSuite Saved Search.
- Order Import Options — Specify one or more options for order import:
Pending Billing Partially Fulfilled
Pending Fulfillment(the default)
- Sandbox — Enable if the account uses NetSuite Sandbox credentials.
- When you're done, click Save changes.