In order to enable API access, you must gather the required API credentials from ChannelAdvisor.
Gather API credentials from ChannelAdvisor
- In ChannelAdvisor, go to My Account > Developer Network > Account Authorizations.
- On the Developer Authorizations page, click the [+] next to Account List to expand your list of available accounts. Gather the Account ID.
- Find the Profile ID for the desired account.
- Gather the Distribution Center Code, which is required for inventory sync.
- Now you will need to enter the Account ID, Profile ID, and Distribution Center Code while setting up the ChannelAdvisor store connection at your PackageBee Account (you can also set up by following this support article of Enable API access in PackageBee) or contact PackageBee Support at email@example.com, and our team will help in setting up the ChannelAdvisor store connection and initiate the Authorization Request from the ChannelAdvisor store settings page at PackageBee.
- In ChannelAdvisor, go to the Developer Authorizations page.
- Under Account List, find the newly created authorization.
- Under the Actions column, click Approve Access. Be sure the Status changes to Enabled.
Next: Enable API Access