The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your ApparelMagic store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Warehouse Name
- Inventory Vendor Name
- Optional: edit the following settings:
- Import Mode — one of:
Sales Order(the default)
- SKU Identifier — one of:
Alt SKU(the default)
Note: For more information about SKU Identifiers, refer to the following ApparelMagic document:
- Divisions — If one or more divisions are specified, import from those divisions only. If none are selected (default), import from all divisions.
- Filter Sales Order By Warehouse — If enabled, filter sales orders by warehouse. (default: disabled)
- Auto Create Invoice — If enabled, automatically generate invoices. (default: disabled)
- Click Save changes.
Next: Review Order Status