Order synchronization happens according to your Import Schedule, one or more fixed intervals configured in Connection > Sales Orders.
View Import Schedule
Follow these steps to view the Import Schedule for a Connection.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose import schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Sales Orders tab.
- In the Sales Order Import box, the current Schedule is listed.
Edit Import Schedule
- To edit the schedule, click Actions > Edit Schedule.
- The current interval is listed. To change it, type a new value in the field, or click the arrow buttons.
Note: The minimum interval for importing orders is 15 minutes.
Change Schedule Type
- To add a new schedule type, click Add Schedule. Choose an interval of minutes, hours, or days, or choose Flexible to create a day-of-week schedule.
- Edit the values as desired. To remove an interval, click the Delete button.
- When the schedule is configured as you want it, click Save Changes.