Order synchronization happens according to your Import Schedule, one or more fixed intervals configured in Connection > Sales Orders.
View Import Schedule
Follow these steps to view the Import Schedule for a Connection.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose import schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Sales Orders tab.
- In the Sales Order Import box, the current Schedule is listed.
Edit Import Schedule
- To edit the schedule, click Actions > Edit Schedule.
- The current interval is listed. To change it, type a new value in the field, or click the arrow buttons.
Note: The minimum interval for importing orders is 15 minutes.
Change Schedule Type
You can choose one or more schedule types, and combine them as necessary to customize your import schedule.
- To add a schedule type, click Add Schedule, and choose one of the following:
- Minutes — every x minutes
- Hours — every x hours
- Days — every x days
- Flexible — a customized schedule that recurs on specified days and hours, repeating weekly.
- Edit the values as desired. To remove an interval, click the Delete button. In the example shown here, one schedule of each type was added:
In a Flexible schedule, the "Start Hour" is the first hourly block when the schedule will run, and the "End Hour" is the last hourly block when it will run. So, a Start Hour of "12am" and a End Hour of "11pm" would mean "all day." (This would be the same as leaving the Start Hour and End Hour blank.)
- When the schedule is configured as you want it, click Save Changes.