Order synchronization happens according to your Import Schedule, one or more fixed intervals configured in Connection > Sales Orders.
Set Import Schedule
Follow these steps to set the Import Schedule for a Connection.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose import schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Sales Orders tab.
- In the Sales Order Import box, the current Schedule is listed.
- To edit the schedule, click Actions > Edit Schedule.
- The current interval is listed. Change the value as you'd like. The minimum possible interval is every 15 minutes, so an order import interval can be 15 minutes or greater.
- You can add a new schedule interval by clicking Add Schedule. You can choose an interval of minutes, hours, or days. For daily imports, you can also specify the time of the import by 30 minute precision, e.g. every day at 9:00 am or every day at 9:30 am.
- When the schedule is configured, click Save Changes.