Welcome to PackageBee! This Quick-start guide will help you to set up your PackageBee account and to connect your store and warehouse for seamless order management.
Step 1: Configure your account
First, take a moment to review the configuration of your PackageBee account.
Open your PackageBee Dashboard. Click Your Account Name in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard, then choose Account settings.
Your account settings are organized in tabs where you can configure, update, or cancel your account.
- Alert Settings - Configure notifications.
- Profile - Set the display name of the account.
- Staff accounts - Add and delete users, configure their roles (Administrator, Staff) and permissions.
- Warehouse Management System - Configure your default warehouse platform and carrier codes, used to create mappings from an eCommerce store's shipping methods to your WMS carrier code. Contact the PackageBee Support Team if you'd like assistance, or information about further settings.
- Plan and Billing - Update your billing information, including payment method and contact information.
- Cancel - Close your PackageBee account, cancelling your subscription and permanently deleting your data.