Note: This article assumes a basic understand of administering your WPE Commerce store. For assistance with issue while following this guide, please consult WPE Commerce's technical support.
- Configure your product SKU (stock keeping unit)
- Gathering your stores shipping methods
- Allowing third-party API access
To configure SKUs in WPE Commerce
- Click on Products.
- Edit the product of choice.
- Scroll down to Stock Control (on right of the screen). The SKU number is displayed under the SKU: field.
Note: Ensure that the "I have limited stock for this product" checkbox is checked for inventory tracking with Dropstream.
To gather the shipping methods
- Click on Settings>Store>Shipping.
- Scroll down to Internal Shipping Calculators.
To establish the API connection between Dropstream and WPE Commerce, the following is required
- Add Dropstream Plugin
- Add New Integration User
- Add Store URL
To add the Dropstream plugin
- From the WP Administrative Dashboard, click on Plugins.
- Search for the Dropstream Plugin.
- Click on Add Plugin.
- Activate the Dropstream plugin.
To create the required integration user
- From the WP Administrative Dashboard, click on Users.
- Click on Add User.
- Provide username and password.
- Provide the administrative role under Role.
- Click on Add New User.
Store URLThe store URL is the root domain of your WPE Commerce store.
Dropstream ConfigurationDropstream configuration is required to establish the connection between Dropstream and WPE Commerce.
To configure Dropstream
- Navigate to the Store settings of the WPE Commerce store in Dropstream.
- Scroll down to Store Information.
- Configure the Store URL, username and password in the provided fields.
Tracking numbers can be published by Dropstream in WPE Commerce as they become available.