Magento provides the option to bundle products, or to list them as individual line items. PackageBee honors these settings when displaying your orders.
If you choose to bundle your Magento products, you have two options about how to bundle them:
- Bundle the items together as a single item.
- Bundle the items separately as individual line items.
View and edit Bundled Product options in Magento
Follow these steps to view how your products are bundled, and edit individual product bundling options, in your Magento Catalog.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
- In the menu on the left, choose Products > Catalog.
- Locate the bundled product you would like to view and select Edit from the Action column.
- Locate the Ship Bundled Items menu to see how your product will be listed in the order.
- Separately - The items in the bundled product will be listed separately as individual line items.
- Together - The items in the bundled product will be listed as a single line item.
- Make any desired changes, then click Save.