Magento provides the option to bundle products or list them as individual line items. DropStream and PackageBee honor these settings when displaying your orders.
If you choose to bundle your Magento products, you have two additional options:
- bundle all items together as a single item.
- bundle items separately as individual line items.
You can confirm how your products are bundled within your Magento Catalog and edit individual product bundling options.
To confirm and edit how Magento products are bundled:
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
- From the left hand menu, navigate to PRODUCTS and then click Catalog.
- Locate the bundled product you would like to view and select Edit from the Action column.
- Locate the Ship Bundled Items menu to see how your product will be listed in the order.
- Separately: the items in the bundled product will be listed separately as individual line items.
- Together: the items in the bundled product will be listed as a single line item.
- Save any changes you make to your product.