PackageBee offers several options for your ShipStation store. To view or modify your store options:
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your ShipStation store.
- In Connection details, the following options are available:
- Use Original Request Shipping Description - Select this option to override the shipping option configured in ShipStation, and instead use the shipping description from the connected sales platform (e.g., Shopify, Magento, etc.)
- Notify Customer - Select this option to set the
notifyCustomeroption in the ShipStation API to true. If enabled, ShipStation will send a shipment email to the customer when the shipping information is uploaded to ShipStation.
- Notify Sales Channel - Select this option to set the
notifySalesChanneloption in the ShipStation API to true. This option sends notification to the connected sales platform that shipping information has been uploaded to ShipStation.
- Order Tags - If order tags are specified, only orders with those tags will be imported.
- Order Acknowlegement Tag - If specified, these tags will be applied to an order when it is imported.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Next: Use ShipStation as a WMS