Inventory tracking is supported in your integration. PackageBee can send a tracking number to Business Catalyst, which can then be applied in Business Catalyst.
To apply PackageBee tracking numbers in Adobe Business Catalyst:
Create a tracking number field in Business Catalyst
- In Business Catalyst, click CRM > Extend CRM Database.
- Click Add CRM Form.
- Enter Tracking Number as the CRM Form Name.
- Click Next.
- Click Add Field.
- Provide the Field name exactly as it will be entered into PackageBee.
- For Field Type, select Text String.
- Click Next.
- Apply to the Orders entity.
Configure inventory tracking in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- In Connection details, for Custom field, enter the Tracking Number Field Name. (Make sure it's identical to the name in Business Catalyst.)
- Click Save changes.
With this configuration, the Tracking Number field will appear under Custom fields in the PackageBee Orders entity.
Inventory control sync
When the PackageBee integration is enabled, inventory control sync is enabled automatically. However, you must ensure that the Product Code matches the Product SKU as configured by your fulfillment provider in the warehouse.
Note on product variations
PackageBee will import and process orders with product variations, such as size and color. However, due to limitations in the API, PackageBee will not automatically update the inventory levels for products with variations in Business Catalyst.