In order to enable API access to OpenCart, the DropStream module must be installed.
Install DropStream module in OpenCart
- Download the latest DropStream extension from the OpenCart marketplace.
- Upload the contents of the upload directory to the OpenCart installation directory.
- Install the vQmod (included in the DropStream extension) plugin using this install guide.
- Log in to the OpenCart Administration panel.
- Click Extensions > Product Feeds.
- Click Install next to the DropStream API product feed, then click Edit.
- Change the Status to Enabled.
- Set a secure value for the Secret Key field.
Gather API credentials
The following OpenCart credentials are required for PackageBee integration:
- Store URL - the complete main URL of your OpenCart store, as it appears in your browser address bar.
- API Key - the Secret Key gathered in step 8, above.
Next: Enable API Access
Please sign in to leave a comment.