In order to enable the connection to PackageBee, API access must be authorized in PayPal.
Authorize API access in PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account, and click Profile.
- Click My Selling Tools.
- Under Selling online, next to API Access, click Update.
- Under Option 1, click Grant API Permission.
- In the Third Party Permission Username input field, enter "karl_api1.getdropstream.com". Click Lookup.
- Under Available Permissions, check the following two boxes:
☑ Search your transactions for items that match specific criteria and display the results
☑ Obtain information about a single transaction
- Click Add.
➤ Next: Enable API Access