The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Magento 2 store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Access token
- Store URL
- Optional: For multi-store installations, enter a Store View Code to specify the store for this integration.
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Order Import Status — Orders with this status in Magento are imported to PackageBee. (Default:
- Delay Orders Imported By (minutes) — If specified, orders will not be imported before this number of minutes has elapsed since the order was placed.
- Include Bundle Parent — For bundled items, send the bundle parent SKU. (default: disabled)
- Use Compact Shipment Ship Notification — When enabled, use the alternative
/shipAPI call in Magento. (default: enabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Enable Inventory Tracking
Please sign in to leave a comment.