Welcome to PackageBee Warehouse Connector!
This article walks you through the steps of setting up and using the PackageBee Warehouse Connector to connect your online store to your Skubaba account. Steps include:
- Install the PackageBee Warehouse Connector App.
- Create your PackageBee Account.
- Create your Skubana store in PackageBee.
- Create Order Rules.
- Enable your Store.
- Test orders.
Install the PackageBee Warehouse Connector App
To install the PackageBee Warehouse Connector App:
- Log in to Skubana.
- In the Skubana Dashboard, click My Apps.
- Click View App Store.
- Search for the PackageBee Warehouse Connector App.
Note: Be sure to install the "Warehouse Connector App," not the Channel Connector App.
- Click on the app, then click Install the App.
- You are redirected to the PackageBee signup page.
Create your PackageBee Account
To create your PackageBee Account:
- Fill in your company information.
- Select your Fulfillment Provider.
For more information, see: Connect PackageBee to your Fulfillment Provider.
- Click Create Account.
You will be logged into you PackageBee Account and taken to the PackageBee Dashboard.
Create your Skubana store in PackageBee
To connect PackageBee to your Skubana Account:
- Gather credentials from Skubana.
- In PackageBee, click Stores.
- In the Stores view, click Add Store.
- Name your store, and add your Skubana Warehouse Name in the credentials.
- Click Save Changes.
- You're redirected to the Skubana login. Log in with the credentials you created in step 1.
Create Order Rules
PackageBee features a robust custom rules engine that allows you to tailor your integration to match unique workflows. One of these rules, the Order Shipping Description Transformer Rule, is required to map your Shipping Methods in your eCommerce system to those at your fulfillment provider.
Other custom rules can be applied. For more information, see: About Order Rules.
Enable your Store
After completing the previous steps, you can now Enable your Store. Enabling your Store will begin the process of importing orders from Skubana.
After you enable your Store, orders will be imported and sent to your fulfillment provider. You can also create test orders from your eCommerce system.
Once these orders are sent to your fulfillment provider, please communicate with your fulfillment provider to make sure they are seeing the orders enter their system correctly.
Once the fulfillment provider has marked the items as Shipped, shipping and tracking information will be automatically pulled from the fulfillment provider and uploaded to your eCommerce system.