The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your VTEX store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Account Name
- Application Token
- Application Key
- Enter the Inventory Warehouse Name, corresponding to the name listed at VTEX Home > Inventory & Shipping > Dashboard > Warehouses.
- Optional: Specify the Product Identifier, one of:
ean(required for Catalog v2 support)
- Optional: To enable Catalog v2 support, check the box Use Catalog v2 for Inventory Update.
Note: If Catalog v2 is enabled, the Product Identifier for this store will be set to
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview