The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your ClickBank store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Developer Key
- Clerk API Key
- Optional: set any of the following options:
- Fill order — This setting indicates that the receipt provided by ClickBank is part of a larger shipment, for which the remaining shipping notices should be automatically generated. Enable this setting if orders will be bundled together at the warehouse.
- Skip test transactions — If enabled, orders with the value
isTestTransaction=truewill not be imported. Enable this setting to reject test orders.
- Click Save changes.