In order to enable API Access to 3PL Central, you must gather the required API credentials.
- 3PL Central API Key - The company's database in 3PL Central.
- 3PL Central API ID - The company's database ID in 3PL Centra.
- Customer Login - The username created in 3PL Central data base by the warehouse.
- Customer Password - The password for the Customer Login.
- Customer ID - The customer ID in 3PL Central.
- Facility ID - The ID of a specific warehouse where products are assigned and managed.
To gather these credentials, request them from your 3PL Central support representative.
Next: Enable API Access