It is possible to create a custom order status in 3dcart. A custom order status can be used to customize workflows, or to add a manual process into the workflow.
Example: "Ready for fulfillment" status
By default, orders with status New will be imported to PackageBee for processing. However, in some cases you may want to use a custom status so that PackageBee will wait before processing your orders.
In the following example, a custom status called "Ready for Fulfillment" is set up to initiate order transmission to PackageBee. This enables manual verification to take place before orders imported to PackageBee.
Create custom order status in 3dcart
- In your 3dcart Dashboard, click on Settings > General > Store Settings
- Scroll down to Order Status.
- Click Edit Order Status
- Enter Ready for Fulfillment as a custom order status.
- Ensure that there is a checkmark in the Visible column for your status.
- Click Save Settings.
Configure custom order status in PackageBee
Next, configure the custom order status in PackageBee:
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your 3dcart store.
- In Connection details, for Order status, select Ready for Fulfillment.
- Click Save changes.
After applying these settings, PackageBee will import orders only if they have this custom status.