Most businesses have unique shipping needs that are based on a variety of factors and limitations. Once you've decided which methods (and/or carriers) to offer, the only thing your shoppers need to do is choose a method when they place their orders.
A mapping must be created from each available shipping method option to a unique shipping code used by the fulfillment center.
Set shipping methods for ClickBank
You must configure the default shipping method for all ClickBank orders. This is accomplished by setting Rules in PackageBee.
To configure Shipping Methods:
- From the PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click your ClickBank Store name.
- On the top-right, click Actions > Settings.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add a Rule.
- Select Order Transformer as the Rule Category, then choose Shipping Transformer.
- Set the Shipping Description to match the shipping method, exactly as it is listed on the ClickBank order.
- In the Compare drop-down, select Begins With.
- Set the preferred method for Ship Via.
- Click Save Changes when finished.