- Merchant ID
- Marketplace ID
- Merchant Token
- Authorization Token
Gathering Merchant ID & Marketplace ID
PackageBee supports accounts registered in either the NA or EU regions.
To gather these credentials, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to:
2. Click the specific developer site that corresponds to where the user account was registered to navigate to that developer site. For example, if the account was registered in Canada, then you would select https://developer.amazonservices.ca
3. Click the Sign up for MWS button, login to Amazon seller central if required.
4. On the Amazon Marektplace Web Services page, click the radio button next to I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
5. Enter Dropstream for the Application Name and 5959-1916-0995 for the Application's Developer Account Number for the NA Region, 3125-6796-3826 for the EU Region, and 8119-6000-7367 for the AU Region.
|Region||Application Name||Developer Account #|
6. Take note of the Merchant ID, and Marketplace ID
Gathering Merchant Token
To gather the merchant token:
Login to your Amazon Marketplace administration panel.
Click Settings > Account Info.