Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in WooCommerce exactly match the SKUs loaded into your fulfillment provider's warehouse management system.
Configure SKUs in WooCommerce
- In WooCommerce, click Products.
- Edit the product of choice.
- Scroll down to Product Data.
- Under the General Settings tab, view or edit the SKU.
- Uniqueness is not enforced for WooCommerce SKUs, so ensure that the SKUs you create are unique.
- If you will be using product variations, leave the parent SKU blank and enter an SKU for the child variation only. PackageBee pulls the parent SKU first, then appends the child SKU; if the parent SKU is blank, only the child SKU is pulled.
- PackageBee supports two product types for WooCommerce: Simple and Variable.
- PackageBee does not support the Composite product type.
➤ Next: Gather Shipping Methods