Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in Adobe Business Catalyst exactly match the SKUs loaded into your fulfillment provider's warehouse management system.
If the products have variations (options such as size or color), you must generate product codes so your fulfillment provider to track these products at the warehouse.
Generate SKUs for product variations
- In Adobe Business Catalyst, click eCommerce > Products.
- Click Attributes.
- Click Add new product attribute.
- Provide Attribute name, and Display as option.
- Define the individual options
- Click Inventory, and ensure that Inventory Control is enabled.
- Under Product Variations, click Generate Variations.
- Retain the Variation Codes that are generated for your product variations.
- Click Save.
Next: Gather API Credentials
Please sign in to leave a comment.