In order to enable API Access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Email address
- Seller ID
- API Authorization Key
- Location Ship From ID
The Email address is the address used to log in to the Sears administrative account.
- In the Sears admin panel, click the down arrow next to your account name at the top-right.
- Retain the Seller ID displayed in the drop-down menu.
API Authorization Key
- Once you have recorded the Seller ID, in the drop-down menu, click Account Info.
- Retain the API Authorization Key displayed at the bottom of the page.
Location Ship From ID
- Click the down arrow next to your account name at top-right.
- Click Fulfillment Locations.
- Click Edit next to the existing fulfillment location.
- Retain the Location Ship From ID.
Next: Enable API Access