In order to enable API access to Infusionsoft, follow these steps to gather the required credentials:
Gather Application Name
- Go to your Infusionsoft Admin panel.
- In the address bar of your web browser, the Application Name is the subdomain of the Admin panel URL (the part of the domain name preceding
Create administrator user
To create a new Infusionsoft user with administration privileges:
- In the Infusionsoft Admin panel, open the Admin module.
- Click Users > Add User.
- On the Add User(s) page, enter a name and email address for the user.
- Click Send Email Invitation.
- When you receive the invitation, follow the instructions to create the new user and assign credentials. This Infusionsoft staff account must have Administration privileges.
- When user creation is complete, retain the administrator Username and Password that you created.
The user account must keep its administration privileges throughout the use of the integration.
Next: Enable API Access