Stock keeping units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in eBay exactly match the SKUs loaded into your fulfillment provider's warehouse management system.
To create SKUs for eBay products:
- Log in to your eBay account, and click My eBay Activity Selling Manager [Pro].
- Click Inventory.
- Your Inventory Listings appear similar to the screenshot below:
- If you do not see the Custom Label column, click Customize.
- Check the Custom Label checkbox, and it will be added to the list. If desired, modify its order in the listing.
- Click Apply.
- In the Custom Label column, click Add.. Then, add the SKU that you would like to assign to this product.
When your product is purchased in eBay and imported to PackageBee, the Custom Label is set as the item SKU.