Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in eBay exactly match the SKUs loaded into your fulfillment provider's warehouse management system.
Configure SKUs in eBay
- Log in to eBay, and click My eBay > Activity > Selling Manager.
- Click Inventory. Your active listings are displayed.
If you do not see the Custom Label column, add it now:
- Click Customize in the upper-right of the window.
- Under Pick columns you want to view, check the box for Custom label.
- Click Apply.
- In your Inventory listings, in the Custom Label column, click Add.
- Enter the SKU that you would like to use for this product.
When your product is purchased in eBay and imported to PackageBee, your Custom Label is imported as the item SKU.
➤ Next: Enable API Access