To enable PackageBee access to your ClickFunnels Webhook, follow these steps:
Create a Webhook
If you have not done so already, first create a ClickFunnels Webhook, and copy its complete URL to be used in your PackageBee configuration.
Enter Webhook credentials in PackageBee
Create a ClickFunnels Store in PackageBee, and configure it with your Webhook credentials.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- In the Stores view, click +Add Store.
- Name the Store, and select ClickFunnels as the platform.
- The API credentials fields appear when you select the ClickFunnels platform. In these fields, enter the full ClickFunnels Webhook URL. (If you're not sure, follow these steps to find your Funnel URL).
- Click Add Store to save your changes and create your Store.