Follow these steps to gather credentials for the Walmart Marketplace API.
Note: Walmart Marketplace and Walmart Drop Ship Vendor require different API credentials. For Walmart DSV, please see:
In order to enable API access, the following credentials must be gathered:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
To gather these credentials, you must have been previously approved to sell items on Walmart Marketplace, and signed up for a Seller account.
- Using your Seller account username and password, log in to Walmart Developer Center.
- Select Your Account Name > API Keys from the top menu in the Developer Center.
- Select DropStream as the Solution Provider in the dropdown and click Add Provider.
- Set the following permissions for DropStream:
- Get Feeds - Full Access
- Inventory - Full Access
- Order - Full Access
- Next to DropStream, click API Key.
- Retain your unique Client ID and Client Secret.
➤ Next: Enable API Access