The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Amazon store.
- In Connection details, select your Amazon Marketplace, and click Authorize.
- In the Amazon login popup, Sign in to Amazon with the API User email and password, and complete two-step verification for the account.
- Select the Merchant and Marketplace for this connection. The marketplace you choose here must match the marketplace selected in step 3 above.
- Under Authorize DropStream, scroll down and check the box for I direct Amazon... and click Confirm.
- The pop-up closes.
Optional: Specify a Fulfillment Latency (Handling Time) in days.
- When you're done, click Save Changes.
Next: Review Order Status
Please sign in to leave a comment.