The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Follow these steps to enable eBay API access in PackageBee.
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores. In the Stores view, click the name of your eBay Store.
- Click Actions > Settings.
- Enter your eBay User ID in Connection Details.
- Click the Add Store / Save Changes button.
- You are redirected to the eBay Sign-in page. Log in with your username and password to authenticate the connection.
- Click Sign in.
- Click I agree to grant API access to PackageBee. When successful, you are redirected back to PackageBee.
NOTE: In order to track inventory, sellers are required to have a Selling Manager Pro eBay account.