The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your DEAR Systems store.
- In Connection Details, enter your API credentials:
- Account ID
- Application Key
- Optional — Edit the following settings:
- Default Box ID
- Warehouse location - If specified, import orders for this warehouse only
- Import Status - Status for order import, one of:
- Update on Hand — Enable this option to support Inventory Updates. (default: disabled)
Important: Inventory Sync requires that a
UnitCost value is defined for ALL items, otherwise the inventory updates will fail.
For more information about Unit Costs, see: DEAR Systems Support: Products Stock Level Report.
- Click Save changes.
Next: Integration Overview