The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Miva API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Miva store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Store Code — If you're not sure of your Miva store code, contact your Miva representative for assistance.
- API URL — The store's API endpoint
- API Token — generated in Miva at Users > API Tokens
- Signing Digest — the API Token Signature Key
- Optional: choose one or more Order Import Statuses for filtering imported orders:
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.