The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your Linnworks warehouse.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- In a pop-up window, you are redirected to the Linnworks login. Enter the email address and password of your main Linnworks account.
Linnworks requires you to use the main Linnworks email address password associated with the account in order to grant API access.
- Check the box for I agree, and click Login.
- When login is successful, close the pop-up window.
- Optional: Specify a Fulfillment and Order Location for inventory tracking.
- Optional: Specify the Order Payment Status, either Unpaid (the default), or Paid.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview