To connect to the Datex API, the following credentials are required:
- FTP Connection String - The FTP connection details of the warehouse, in the form "protocol://username:password@domain:port". For example,
sftp://user:firstname.lastname@example.org:22. (If you're not sure, contact Datex to confirm your FTP connection details.)
- Project Lookup Code - provided by Datex.
- Warehouse ID - provided by Datex.
- Shipping Terms - one of PrePaid, ThirdParty, or Collect.
- Stock Field Selector - either Available or Active.
To gather these credentials, request them from your Datex representative.
Next: Enable API Access