The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the 2Chads Fulfillment API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your 2Chads Fulfillment warehouse.
- Under Connection details, for API version, choose REST (Version 2).
- Enter your REST API credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- TPL Key
- User Login ID
- Customer ID
- Optional: Under Facility ID, enter the ID of a specific warehouse where the inventory is assigned and managed.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview