The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the 2Chads Fulfillment API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In the PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your 2Chads Fulfillment warehouse.
- Under Connection details, for API version, choose REST (Version 2).
- Enter your REST API credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- TPL Key
- User Login ID
- Customer ID
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Facility ID — The ID of the warehouse where the inventory for this integration is managed.
- Local zone — The local timezone for this integration.
- Carrier billing code — one of the the following:
USPS Third Party
FedEx Third Party
UPS Third Party
- Account number — FedEx or UPS account number, if applicable
- Retailer ID # — Customer Retail ID, if applicable
- Carrier Billing Postal Code — Postal Code for Carrier Billing, if applicable
- Include Package Details — If enabled, send shipment data to the sales platform at the line-item level. (default: disabled)
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.