The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Blast Ramp API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in PackageBee
- In your PackageBee Dashboard, click Warehouses.
- Click the name of your Blast Ramp warehouse.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Vendor Code
- Vendor Access Key
- Warehouse IDs
- Currency Code
- Freight Tax Rate
- Order Terms
- Billing Code
- Season Code
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
For each of the following settings:
- Expected ship date days from
- Start date days from
- Expiry date days from
the following options are available:
- For Inventory mode, the following options are available:
Available to Allocate
Available to Sell
Current in Stock
- When you're done configuring your Blast Ramp warehouse, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview