To stop the Inventory data update of any inventory item from passing over to the store, we can use the filters in settings on the Inventory page.
Filter Inventory from Stores
- In PackageBee Dashboard, click Inventory on the left. On the right, click Settings.
- Search for the desired Inventory item for which you want to stop the inventory data export to store.
- Select the checkboxes related to the inventory item SKU code.
- Now select the store(s) in which you want to stop the inventory data export for the item. Then, Save the selection to bring the filter in effect.
- To check the status of an item whether its updates are stopped in further export, you can look for the true value under the Filtered? column.
- true: inventory data updates are blocked
- false: inventory data updates are enabled
- To view for which stores the inventory data exports are blocked, click on the desired item SKU code.
- View the store names under the headings Excluding updates from following stores:
- To make changes in the list of blocked stores, click on Settings and then edit the store names from the dialog box. Then, Save & Close the inventory item settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.